Round and Round it Goes
Students will explore the circular economy and take a closer look at programs that are seeking to reduce waste.
- discuss the importance of a circular economy
- understand the how to present a persuasive argument
Complete one of the following options. You will only be able to submit your work and get credit for one option.
Option 1: Learn about the circular economy
Students will explore the circular economy and create a poster or infographic showing the steps and materials involved.
Option 2: Encourage companies to participate in a circular economy
Students will choose a company and encourage that company to participate in the circular economy through a letter or video.
- Examples of well-known companies who have invested in circular economy
- 10,000 Changes - video and lesson plan on the circular economy
- National Geographic - All about the circular economy
- Ellen MacArthur Foundation - Explaining the circular economy (Video)
- How we make stuff