Tips and Tricks
Students will share tips and tricks for reducing energy use.
- will be aware of ways in which they can reduce their energy use
- will have engaged a wide audience in constructive conversation
- will be able to confidently and accurately speak about saving energy
Complete one of the following options. You will only be able to submit work and get credit for one option.
Option 1: Share energy-saving tips and tricks throughout the school, class or home
After brainstorming tips for saving energy, students will share their ideas throughout the school, classroom or household.
Option 2: Share energy-saving tips and tricks online
After brainstorming tips for saving energy, students will share their ideas through a classroom blog, social media feed or website.
- Natural Resources Canada - Energy and the Environment Activity Book
- Natural Resources Canada - Energy and the Environment
- BC Hydro - 21 tips to save electricity
- Green Match - 12 Energy Saving Tips for your Home
- Government of Canada - EnerGuide
Please respect all school and governmental guidelines and restrictions surrounding COVID-19. Review the 2022 CEDC COVID-19 policy here. This challenge does NOT require students to participate in an in-person setting.