Students will calculate the amount of water they use and determine ways to reduce it.
- will have determined and discussed their daily water use
- will have identified strategies and initiatives for reducing water use
- will have worked to reduce their daily water use
Please complete the challenge to determine how many litres (L) of water you can save.
- Water Footprint Network
- The Water You Eat
- Water Education Foundation
- World Water Day
- Canadian Geographic - watersheds
- Wonder Grove Kids - Save Water
- Water Footprint Calculator
Please respect all school and governmental guidelines and restrictions surrounding COVID-19. Review the 2022 CEDC COVID-19 policy here. This challenge does NOT require students to participate in an in-person setting.