What’s Old is New Again
Students will use recycled materials to create art displays and upcycled objects and encourage others to be more energy aware.
- creatively portray a message in visual form
- determine appropriate language and designs to attract the attention of fellow students, teachers and the community
Please complete the activity to develop an art exhibit or series of models or upcycled objects while focusing on the importance of reusing materials.
- We are teachers - bringing recycling into the classroom
- 9 Easy Recycling Art Projects for Kids
- We are teachers - 30 crafts and activities using recycled materials
Please respect all school and governmental guidelines and restrictions surrounding COVID-19. Review the 2021 CEDC COVID-19 policy here. This challenge does NOT require students to participate in an in-person event.